Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Michael Jackson About Madonna: "She is not a nice person..."

Jackson recorded about 30 hours of deeply personal thoughts with his friend and spiritual adviser, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, between August 2000 and April 2001.

“Well, let’s be very fair to Madonna,” Boteach said. “These comments by Michael were said about his experiences with Madonna years and years ago, when she had an extremely testy public image. She was the Material Girl, the bad girl. And I think Michael was reacting to that.”

“She is not a nice person,” Jackson told Boteach.

Jackson revealed how he and Madonna had bickered about where they would socialize.

“Madonna laid the law down to me before we went out. [She said] I am not going to Disneyland, OK? That’s out,” Jackson said. “I said, ‘I didn’t ask to go to Disneyland.’ She said, ‘We are going to the restaurant. And afterwards, we are going to a strip bar.’

“I said, ‘I am not going to a strip bar, where they cross dress. … I am not going to there. If that’s how it is, forget this whole thing. … Afterwards, she wrote some mean things about me in the press. And I wrote that she is a ‘nasty witch’, after I was so kind to her,” Jackson said.

She’s not the only one to get a piece of his mind.

See what he thinks about Britney Spears, Lisa Marie Presley, Tatum O’Neal and more celebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment