Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Wrap-Up

Haley had work to do and I was bored out of my skull so the liveblog ended early.  Here’s a quick wrap-up of what happened.

Michael Jackson is still the King.

Kanye is still a douche.

Fall Out Boy is still hott HoTt HOTT.

Beyonce still has cellulite.

We still miss DJ AM.

Tracy Morgan BLOWS.  Why was he even involved?!?  Since when is he relevant?  I miss Eminem’s blonde hair.  A LOT.

Lady Gaga got best new artist.  I nearly tossed my cookies.  She’s so fucking disgusting.  The best part was that we couldn’t see her face.  I’m sure “God” doesn’t care about your shenanigans and “the gays” should shun you.

I love Pink’s music, but I can’t stand her personality.  Her performance WAS the best though – very athletic.  Still, I’d rather her sing well than see acrobatics and hear broken lyrics and panting.  Cirque de So-so.

Russell Brand should’ve had more bits.  WE LOVE HIM!

Fucking Beyonce won video of the year so all you whiney bitches can shut the fuck up.  She should have been booed.  She should not have been applauded for bringing Taylor Swift on stage – if you ask me, that was the ONLYoption.  I don’t believe for a second that she wasn’t involved in the Kanye ridiculousness and I also don’t believe her publicist didn’t MAKE her do it.

What the FUCK?!?  I thought Cobra Starship was performing.  Disappointed.

How DARE MTV involve Joe Jackson in the MJ memorial.  That man is a MONSTER.  He is one of the worst human beings to ever walk this Earth.  He’s just as responsible for MJ’s death as Dr. Conrad Murray and he MAKES ME SICK.  If I had been there, he would have gotten an earful.  I can only hope that a horrible, horrible death befalls him.  Bless Madonna for sticking it to him on stage.  (I never had a mother, but he never had a childhood.)  I have a new-found respect for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment