Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ice is nice - Eisenberg

Nanney had the best drawers and closets to explore. I remember findng this brooch. Perfect for my outfit I had concocted for that night’s events – my v-neck Forenza sweater [backwards], brooch front and center of sweater at my collar-bone, black/white cotton long skirt from Express, black lace leggings, black quilted lace up boots [I am sure Madonna had the same ones], several long strands of pearls, large bow in my hair and plenty of Aqua Net.

This fine piece contains finely cut pieces of glass, not rhinestones. crafted like real fine jewelry.  So chic back in the day…1940’s, 1980’s or today.

 I still have this piece in my collection. I will never part with it. Today, it seams so big when I put it on.  Where did I get this fear from? When I was a teenager, I was fearless with my daily fashions.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment