Monday, January 25, 2010

There Has Been A Reform In The French Public Transport

What I have been speculating for months has finally come true there has been a reform in the public transport in france,

The french were getting annoyed with the amount of money you had to pay for the public transport and demanded a price reduction of €2 as that’s what most of the general public wanted, the french president Nicholas Sarcosie has made a statement regarding this issue “As president of france it is my duty to make sure I take care of the general public and as I do I like to make sure that they are happy with decisions made , I didn’t notice that there was a problem in the public transport until recently when one of my collages presented me a petition signed by the majority of the public stating that they could not stand the high prices of public transport and wanted a €2 reduction and I was happy to oblige after a 3 hour discussion , I would never dismiss anything as I am a very truthful man and I would like to hope I have respect of the nation this is why I let this pass and I now hope that the public is satisfied with the fee to travel with. Also I have now taken a reduction in the charge of a family or two people traveling together

If you are a family of four people or more you get €4 reduced from your fee

And if your two people traveling together you get a €2 reduction.

I hope this suits everyone and as it has not taken affect yet and will not until March 2010 you will have to pay the same fares, Thank you”

OMG I told you this would happen lolz and I was right so you can kiss my feet and suck my toe lolz

I would like everyone to know that I got that translated from a french website and I don’t know if it is correct or accurate but please tell me if you are french and if that’s what was said comment on it and or follow me on twitter

[Via http://colinofficial.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment