Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Insomniac's Blog #1

Hello this is about my 2nd blog since 2010 I think,

There was loads of snow and the country had decided to close our schools for like a week so now we are going back today we’ll in the morning

I have to get up at 8AM its now 3AM what am I gonna do I hate this cause if I go asleep now I will have 5 hours sleep but I cannot even focus on going asleep I have been like this for days now and I think that I might have to resort to start drinking Camomile tea again even though I am still tired until like 12PM the next day but its worth it because I can sleep I hate this and I hate the fact that I have to back to school where I have my creativity stripped and my identity taken as I am mentally abused daily and the only time it ever gets to me is at night when I’m all alone and there’s no one around.

When I mean that’s the only time it gets to me is because when no ones around I don’t have to have this protective barrier up so I can’t get hurt but when no ones around all my thoughts come through sometimes its a good thing cause I write good music and stories/scripts but other times its just like I need to hide or mainly I need to sleep when I wake up it will be gone(these are on one of my worst days cause its when I don’t wanna do anything and I just wanna be left alone and I don’t even do a thing I just ly down and watch tv and I really do anything) some people have summin’ to say like I am too lazy we’ll I’ve got this to say try being me and see how long you last

Insomnia and many other issues(school and that’s it) see how long you would last

I think I deal with it very we’ll and the other times we’ll I just feel great like nothing will get me down no one can hurt me i kinda feel free for a while

I blame Ireland I just don’t wanna live here or go to school anymore I just wanna be famous and do a kinda job that I would be good at and want to do and get we’ll paid here’s a list

Singer

Writer

Director

Clothing designer

Household items

Go on tour

Help the poverished in africa

Take a trip to an african country

Help people via twitter

That’s what I really wanna be doing not stuck in a fucked up cuntry and in school I wanna be where my creativity can grow where if I am criticized I will have fans to back me up where I don’t have to rely on myself where I can find someone who I can totally rely on for everything

Please someone help me before its too late and before my creativity dies

Please follow me on twitter and if you like contact me via twitter at

Thanks

[Via http://colinofficial.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment