Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Isomniac's Blog

This is just a random blog packed full of weird but whacky things

As you all know I am a self confessed twitter addict and twitter whore depending on how you look at it but I don’t know why I gets so addictive after you have tweeted 50 times continuesly it makes you go ahead to tweet 100 tweets and then twitter suspends you for like 1 hour or so because you can only tweet 100 tweets in one hour so that’s like 2400 tweets a day if you did that but who has the time and or means to do that shit.

I seriously think I have a drinking disorder because. Am always thirsty(and that claim gets me in trouble) no I’m not like always thirsty by I do get thirsty ever 30 mins or so but do you know that I drink like 3 liters of tea 2 liters of Pu-Erh tea and 1 liter of Oolong tea and also I can’t drink tea in school reason

1)Some of the teachers already think I am crazy

2) We are only allowed to drink water on the school premiseses

The main reason why that was brought in was because people were spilling soda on the floor and stuff and it was getting well sticky and they finally had enough but I seriously do want to bring the tea to my school because I am so thirsty when I come home from school that its not even funny.

I believe that people confuse thirst with hunger cause I read that somewhere

I have to do some CD french listening homework and its like 3:16AM and I can’t sleep how bad is that well it doesn’t really matter because I will put 2 sachets of the energy enhanced into my glass in the morning which will give me double the energy and I really do thank that for my energy throughout the day and brings me to about 8PM and I star to get tired and by friday 10Pm seems like 3AM so I am asleep always by 11PM

Gonna go now

Wanna follow me on twitter here’s the link

From Colin

[Via http://colinofficial.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment